Carpenter Co. has a great opportunity available for an Industrial Engineer at our Conover, NC location; this position will support manufacturing operations within our plant. This will be a great opportunity to utilize technical proficiencies, problem solving abilities, and interpersonal skills in a dynamic production environment.
- Take a lead role in continuous improvement processes for existing operations, analyzing methods, and implementing process improvements
- This position will focus on methods improvement, material usage, plant layouts, lean manufacturing, and quality
- Conduct process improvements, time & motion studies, ergonomic work station designs, and other efficiency improvements
* only local applicants will be considered. We do not provided relocation.*
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with time studies, layouts, methods, continuous improvement, and materials usage
- Strong computer experience including CAD, CNC, programming, spreadsheets, and DOS
- Track record of success in implementing process improvements
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time