2nd Shift Sewing Operator
- Sew mattress covers, ticks, and other sewing room products tighter, including sewing cording, zippers, closures. etc.
- Insert appropriate law labels and hang tags during sewing process.
- Identify and reject sub-standard products.
- Read and follow route slips and daily schedules.
- Safely and efficiently operate single-needle and over-lock sewing machines.
- Effectively communicate with management, co-workers, maintenance, etc. to ensure production efficiency and foster teamwork.
- Complete all required paperwork correctly and accurately.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner and abide by all safety rules, procedures, and policies.
- Attend all required department and plant meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Skills / Requirements
Previous sewing machine experience or exposure to sewing environment preferred.
Job Status: Full Time